When contacted, Vodafone refused to divulge any further details regarding the date of launch, the model or the price. However, a company official promised that the price would be "competitive".
Vodafone will have to come up with a specific scheme in India to upgrade its existing customers to the iPhone as it is very likely that a vast majority of customers here will be from their existing prepaid customers spread across their 16 existing and 6 new circles. Read Full Story
Digital speed Painting with:
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Wacom Intuos3 A4
Recorded with: autoScreenRecorder 2.0 Free
Produced with: Adobe After Effects
about 3 hours painting
about 3 hours post-production
That Tavern In Town
The Nashville Gamblers
Source: Wikimedia Commons
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
More funny art giraffes cartoons by M. Missfeldt here: http://www.dynoxicon.de
JACK SPARROW - pirate speed painting by M. Missfeldt
MONA LISA by Leonardo - fine art speed paint by M. Missfeldt
iphone Unlocked in Cochin, india found on youtube!
iphone unlocking / jailbreak in kochi, India
I have found numerous different file hosting companies, many of them that supply users with an extremely small amount of space or limited features. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Filedropper - Filedropper is amazing. All you need to do to upload a file is click “Upload” and select a file.
Many free file hosting sites give users the option to upload file of up to 100-150MB, yet Filedropper allows users to upload an amazing 5GB!
When you finish uploading a file, Filedropper gives you the link and the source code to add to a website, if you like.
2. Fileqube - Fileqube is another free file hosting site. It has an awesome site design that definitely shows it’s intentions. It is also extremely fast. When you upload a file, a link is provided to download the file, a link to remove the file, and HTML code to add to a website, etc. Unfortunately, Fileqube only allows for uploads of up to only 150MB, yet most certainly one of the best.
3. MyFreeFileHosting- MyFreeFileHosting has an interface similar to MediaFire’s. It includes the option to send an notification email to someone to tell them of the upload, tags to categorize the file, etc. Of course, after one uploads the file, links are given to allow for download and distribution. The maximum file size allowed is 100MB.
4. Fileden - Fileden is one of the most useful file hosting services. Users are allowed to upload files, without an account, of files up to 100MB, yet you are allowed to register an account for free as well and receive unlimited diskspace, unlimited bandwith, the option to create projects, the ability to replace files, file statistics, project statistics, etc.
5. Easyshare - Easyshare adds even more features to file hosting. Registering and uploading files occur quickly, with accounts allowing for downloading files multiple times. Unlike other free file hosts though, Easyshare pays users for their uploads. If your upload gets downloaded 10,000 times, you’ll apparently receive $20. If you have a personalized toolbar on your website, you can receive money from their uploads through that toolbar and if you refer another person to Easyshare you’ll receive 10% of their earnings.
Another neat thing about this site is the upload options. You can upload on the site from your computer, upload using an FTP server, upload using their free software, or use a remote upload from another server. The maximum file size for a free account is 100MB.
6. FileFactory - Filefactory is similar to all of the previous file hosts, except it supports the option to send a notification email to a person of an uploaded file. Unfortunately, Filefactory contains a large amount of ads if you do not receive the premium service. Yet, unlike the other file hosts, the maximum file size is 300MB which is a large amount per file in comparison. Similar to Easyshare, users are paid for each download they receive from a certain file.
7. Badongo - Badongo is an exceptionally neat file host, and I would most certainly rate it as one of the best. As a unregistered user, you are allowed to upload up to 4.8GB a day and as a free, registered user, 12GB a day. To make it similar to Filedropper, Badongo allows users to upload files of a maximum size of 1GB. When you register with Badongo you even receive an account that stores all of your files of course, but also allows users to create picture albums out of the pictures they store. This brings even more wonderful features to this awesome site.
More features include the option to create an MP3 player on your website by pasting code from your account, the ability to create slideshows from pictures with multiple effects, a file widget tool to place on websites, a desktop application for uploading files quickly, etc. Via
For more information, visit www.google.com/afs .
Adobe introduced the Adobe Acrobat 9 software, a significant upgrade that will transform the process of creating and sharing electronic documents. For the first time, Acrobat 9 provides deep support for Adobe Flash technology, enabling users to include Adobe Flash Player compatible video and application files in PDF documents. Recipients simply need free Adobe Reader 9 software to consume the content. Now, static documents can come to life as dynamic communications.
Acrobat 9 also includes the ability to unify a wide range of content into a single document with the new concept of PDF Portfolios. PDF Portfolios enable business professionals to assemble multiple media types, such as documents, video, audio, and even 3D objects, into one, compressed PDF file. Users can then choose among several professional layouts—or create their own—to quickly integrate content, define navigation, and add polish and branding. As a result, communications such as sales proposals, legal documents, and product collateral can become far more customized and compelling.
In addition, Acrobat 9 provides access to capabilities for collaborating live within a PDF document—enabled by working with Acrobat.com, a new suite of hosted services Adobe introduced as public beta today. For example, a salesperson could use Acrobat 9 to send a lengthy contract to clients. The sales professional, or any of the recipients using Adobe Reader1, can then drive the group’s navigation through the PDF document in real-time working with Acrobat.com. This helps ensure everyone is literally, and figuratively, on the same page.
The Acrobat 9 family consists of Acrobat 9 Standard, Acrobat 9 Pro, and the new Acrobat 9 Pro Extended software. The most comprehensive member of the family, Acrobat 9 Pro Extended, includes Adobe Presenter software for easily turning Microsoft® PowerPoint presentations into multimedia experiences that can be published as PDF files.
Top new Dreamweaver features:
- Live View
- Related Files
- Code Navigator
- CSS best practices
- HTML data sets
- Photoshop Smart Objects
- Subversion integration
- Adobe® AIR™ authoring support
- New user interface
Top new Fireworks features:
- New user interface
- CSS and Images Export
- PDF export
- Live Style improvements
- Adobe type engine
- AIR authoring
Top new Soundbooth features:
- Arranging audio files on multiple tracks
- Making quick edits and applying fades
- Matching volume levels with a single command
- Removing unwanted noises and background sounds
- Adjusting tempo and pitch
- Recording and polishing voice-overs
- Adding effects and filters
- Previewing MP3 compression quality
- Easily creating customized music — without musical expertise
More info and downloads at the links:
Earthrace, the world’s fastest eco-boat, successfully underwent massive repairs in Singapore and will set off later today on the next leg of its world record attempt to Cochin, India, where it is expected to arrive on Friday 13th June.
apple india, apple iphone india, iphone, apple iphone in india, apple
NEW DELHI and SAN FRANCISCO—June 9, 2008—Bharti Airtel and Apple® today announced that they will be bringing the highly anticipated iPhone™ 3G to customers in India later this year. iPhone 3G combines all the revolutionary features of iPhone with 3G networking that is twice as fast* as the first generation iPhone, built-in GPS for expanded location based mobile services, and iPhone 2.0 software which includes support for Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and runs the hundreds of third party applications already built with the recently released iPhone SDK.
“We are delighted with the opportunity to bring the innovative iPhone 3G to India,” said Manoj Kohli, president and CEO, Bharti Airtel. “As India’s leading telecom operator, Bharti Airtel has always stood for innovation and customer delight. With our reach across the country and iPhone’s revolutionary features, we have a valuable proposition for our customers in India.”
“We are thrilled to be working with Bharti Airtel, India’s leading integrated telecom company, to bring iPhone 3G to millions of mobile customers in India,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s COO. “We can’t wait to get this revolutionary product in the hands of even more people around the world.”
Airtel customers will be able to purchase iPhone 3G at Airtel Relationship Centers. Details of pricing and availability will be announced at a later date.
*Based on 3G and EDGE testing. Actual speeds vary by site conditions.
Bharti Airtel Limited, a group company of Bharti Enterprises, is India’s leading integrated telecom services provider with an aggregate of 66.69 million customers as of end of April 2008, consisting of 64.37 million mobile customers. Bharti Airtel has been rated among the best performing companies in the world in the BusinessWeek IT 100 list 2007.
Bharti Airtel is structured into three strategic business units—Mobile services, Telemedia services and Enterprise services. The mobile business provides mobile and fixed wireless services using GSM technology across 23 telecom circles. The Telemedia business provides broadband and telephone services in 94 cities and is foraying into the IPTV and DTH segments. The Enterprise business provides end-to-end telecom solutions to corporate customers and national and international long distance services to carriers. All these services are provided under the Airtel brand. Airtel’s high-speed optic fibre network currently spans over 73,787 kms covering all the major cities in the country. The company has two international landing stations in Chennai that connect two submarine cable systems - i2i to Singapore and SEA-ME-WE-4 to Europe. For more information, visit www.bhartiairtel.in.
Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, Apple continues to lead the industry in innovation with its award-winning computers, OS X operating system and iLife and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital media revolution with its iPod portable music and video players and iTunes online store, and has entered the mobile phone market with its revolutionary iPhone.
Here are some of the features of the new 3G Apple iPhone:
1. 8GB version to cost $199 and 16 GB version to cost $299
2. Built in GPS.
3. 3G data speeds very close to Wi-Fi Speeds
4. Improved Battery Life - 300 hours of standby time, 6 hours of Web browsing, 7 hours of video, and 24 hours of audio
5. The new phone will go on sale in 22 countries starting July 11
6. Full support for Microsoft Office documents, including PowerPoint presentations.
7. Bulk delete and move capabilities to its Mail application. Mail users will be able to save images from e-mails into their Photo Library.
9. 3.5-inch (8.9-centimeter) touch screen
10. 8 GB Version available in Black and 16 GB version available in White and Black.
11. For Business Users : Microsoft's Exchange email over the iPhone and will employ technology from Cisco to ensure that data sent between businesses and employees' iPhones are secure.